Each week believers meet, in small groups, from house to house throughout the region.
What to Expect at our Hour of Prayer & Care Groups
After a few minutes of fellowship, they spend time teaching about and practicing prayer. Many people are saved, healed and encouraged in these meetings.
You will learn things like:
- The different types of prayer
- How to hear God’s voice
- How to obey God’s will
In addition, you will grow through:
- Meaningful connection with other believers
- A safe place of unified prayer and faith
- Teaching and discussion in a small group setting
The days of the week and these group times vary. We meet house to house just as the Book of Acts church did.
For more information on a group that meets in your area, please call:
- Moosup CT, Plainfield CT, UCONN at Storrs: (860) 935–5107
- Putnam CT and Chaplin CT: (508) 499-6934
- Thompson CT, Dudley MA, and Webster MA: (860) 935-0177
- Southbridge MA and Sturbridge MA: (860) 497-0149
- Springfield MA: (860) 935–5107
- Southbridge – Spanish speaking: (860) 497-0034